The Alderson Bridge, also known as Alderson Memorial Bridge, is a historic concrete arch bridge in Alderson, West Virginia. It crosses the Greenbrier River, which separates Greenbrier and Monroe counties. The bridge once carried Monroe Street but is now closed to traffic. It was built in 1914, and measures 21 feet wide including the walkways and 453 feet long.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991. It is located in the Alderson Historic District, listed in 1993.
WATERMARK WILL NOT
APPEAR ON FINAL PRODUCT
July 26th, 2016
Viewed 965 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 09/19/2023 at 11:53 AM